ANP is seeking a Digital Production/Marketing & Social Media Intern in New York City!
Adrienne Nicole Productions is looking for a creative, organized and motivated part time intern to participate in a rewarding internship.
The intern will be responsible for a range of roles including assisting with managing and creating social media content, assisting with post production editing and occasionally helping with shoots.
- Available for a 12 week internship/ 10-15 hrs. per week
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Attention to detail and positive attitude
- Ability to complete tasks with direction
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications
- Must have some basic editing knowledge with Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro.
- Experience with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo)
- This is a remote internship but attending shoots and runs around NYC will be a requirement
- Access to a computer is required
This is a great opportunity for a student who wants to further his or her knowledge of video production while gaining more experience with marketing.
**The internship is unpaid but the intern will be compensated for travel and food when applicable**
Please email cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com